Tendai Mzungu playing this week!!!!

Started by jeffbutch, May 12, 2011, 04:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffbutch

Heard from a very good source (someone who plays at the club) that Mzungu has been named in the 25 man squad for Sundays derby. Also heard it on SEN.

Great news for all of us.

Problems

Lol, even if he is named in the squad that doesn't mean he's playing. Fingers crossed though!!

Could you ask your mate if Fyfey will have a blinder this week or not  :P

yorgis

i'll believe that when i see it [ who's your good source that plays at the club hmmm? ]

Red Dirtie

who cares! I will bring him in after his 2nd game!

Could you also ask your mate if Lower will score better then B.Smith, just wanna make sure i have all my high scoring rookies dominating on feild.

Oh yeah and can you ask him to ask Sandi if he's gonna punch out a 120+ so i can put him El Capitano!  8)

n4cr123

C-Dogg

meow meow

Mushi

Is Jeff Farmer coming out of retirement and slotting into the best 22?

LF

no not farmer pretty sure i heard bell on the radio last night saying he was playing this weekend  ;D

nathan11

apparently the sub is between him and mark harvey

LF

harvey said(perth radio 882)a couple of weeks ago him and hayden were back training.their recovery from their injuries is better than expected :)
but i would expect a run for at least a week or maybe 2 with his wafl club the demons.

jvalles

CLIVE WATERHOUSE!!!!!

That is all...  ;D

thatguy

adrian fletcher and paul haselby are rumoured to be close to breaking back into the side as well...

meow meow

Rumour is that Modra has shed 100Kgs and is looking to resurrect his career.

thatguy

Quote from: meow meow on May 12, 2011, 05:12:31 PM
Rumour is that Modra has shed 100Kgs and is looking to resurrect his career.
and scotty cummings?