The Number One Question Of The Week Thread - Who for Grimes?

Started by Windigo, May 09, 2011, 07:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Who for Grimes.

Upgrade or Downgrade. Smoky players for him and get Jacobs. What's the go?

sid3bysid3

just started a similar thread... i think i may downgrade duigan to puopolo/pedersen then upgrade him to enright

alot of people will be looking at rhys shaw... good form of late, personally dont think it'll last as eski is due back in 4

elephants

i think i will sideways him to gram or perhaps a smokey like........... Nathan Lovett Murray?

Windigo

This will make a lot of coaches branch off into different directions..

Rhcye Shaw? Maybe.

Andy Mackie? Maybe.

This will be an interesting week.

Andrew

PREMIUMS: Heath Shaw or Rawlings (this Grimes injury makes the Suckling injury even a bigger shame)
DOWNGRADES: Puopolo or one of the DEF/MIDS (Hibberd or Ben Jacobs)

I'm not sure what at the moment but leaning towards getting in a premium straight away as I've got just under $200k in the bank. Bit of a shame but not the end of the World when everyone worth their salt has him. Had been so consistent thus far, 80-90 scores week in week out is what I wanted from him, Delideo, and Duffield. Only one is pulling through with that expectation thus far, who'll be the only one I'll have left after next week...

Windigo

I have to get rid Of Bruce as well.

Might go Mackie and Bruce to_________?????

3 80's and 2 50's.....Only $ 290,000??

Brad Symes?  ??? 73, 122,51,56 & 70 odd. Was real keen on this bloke at the start of the season.....Hm.

For some more cash you could have Rob Murphy. Seems solid enough.....

buddy4pm

"everyone worth their salt has him........."

Not everyone, some people avoid injury prone players for this reason.

nostradamus

Who's it to be ??????

Shaw, Gram, Enright, Rawlings, Scotland..........l'm tossing up between shaw and gram.....as they dont have a bye during finals

thoughts???

TMurphBROWNLOW

popedelio

I will be getting enright nxt rd, he should go down in price after the collingwood game and possibly a straight swap if he has a bad one

Windigo

I just created a thread with the same thing....

Yoshi

To finish off my back line I'm going with Shaw & Gram as the other 3 all have byes come finals time.

elephants

Andrew

Rawlings or Heath Shaw will be unique and I'll most likely go one of them. Keep it to the one thread though peoples! http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,34429.0.html

bowyanger