Eliminator Opponent

Started by deekay, May 04, 2011, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deekay

Just had a look to see who i'm matched up against... COM1 International. I go to look at their team, but they have no team and a weekly ranking of 249,000 + and an overall ranking of 250,050....is this correct or have i missed something? :-\

i wanna see their players :(

Spite

Just looked at my opponent for this weeks eliminator. He is averaging a cool 1,100 per round.
Easy huh? No. His team has increased in value by over 1.3 million and on paper, has the same amount of premiums in forwards, backs and rucks, and one more in the midfield.

Damn.

Nails

Same as me. Pretty sure it means they just started and registered but never completed their team.

You could field 21 donuts and still win ;)

thanme

I can see the team of my opponent.
So yeah, sounds like you get a freebie this week :P

n4cr123

Mine averages 1400 per round wtf? im ranked 126th urely i should get 1 of the lowest of low teams... Saying that i will cream him..

deekay

Quote from: Nails on May 04, 2011, 06:59:41 PM
Same as me. Pretty sure it means they just started and registered but never completed their team.

Thats my worry.... have they registered and not completed a team in order to create a 'Super Team' to win or do really well in the eliminator (similar to people that make a team to win the round).
Therefore, getting all the fallen premiums etc.

theswiz

I've got a DEFINITE win this week!
EVERY player bar brian lake and lovett murray are collingwood! ROFL

Spite

May register their team this round and fill it with premiums purely for the eliminator team. Watch out. Hopefully a freebie but a potential suer human team :/

Nails

Quote from: deekay on May 04, 2011, 07:05:08 PM

Thats my worry.... have they registered and not completed a team in order to create a 'Super Team' to win or do really well in the eliminator (similar to people that make a team to win the round).

They still only get 8.1mil though and haven't been able to make all the upgrades we've made. Don't worry, I'd 99% of teams like ours are spuds who didn't bother.

Holz

i have no idea what my opponent is doing he seemed to have picked up all the rookies (who arent playing) for eagles,stkilda and brisbane. He only had 6 players playing last week darling, cripps?, will johnson?, gaff, smith, mccauley

Master Q

Easy win for me this week.

elephants

Holz

the weird thing is a team that scored well last week and has a 1000 eliminator ranking is actually playing a proper team this week, wheras my ranking is around 25,000 andi get a joke team, that scored 100 last week.

Spite

Quote from: Nails on May 04, 2011, 07:09:38 PM
Quote from: deekay on May 04, 2011, 07:05:08 PM

They still only get 8.1mil though and haven't been able to make all the upgrades we've made. Don't worry, I'd 99% of teams like ours are spuds who didn't bother.

That's not correct. They could have put in 32 players including rookies who would have gone up in cash and kept cash on hand to play around with their team and make a super human one...

Master Q

Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2011, 07:15:02 PM
Easy win for me this week.
Come to think of it I may not win.

This gave me a thread idea... Give me a minute