Main Menu

I'm back

Started by MissPiesFF, April 27, 2011, 01:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Well the bad news is my account was compromised, but the good news is I GOT THE AUSKICK JOB Woooohooo!!!

Luigi197

Hey great to see your back MP and congratulations on the Auskick job. I'm sure you will serve very well ;D

Hold on, what do you mean about your account being compromised?

ossie85

Fletch74

Justin Bieber

Go MP!!! 8). Smoked him like you said? ;).

Nice to know that problem was solved. Catch the guy yet?

MissPiesFF

My account was hijacked and apparently some nasty posts from someone claiming he was my boyfriend had to be deleted. They got to my SC and DT too (note to self don't use same email and pass for FF and DT/SC eeeeeeeeek!). Nothing was changed but I wasn't able to trade and swap players before lockout. Just means I'll have to work my butt off ha.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 27, 2011, 01:53:17 PM
Go MP!!! 8). Smoked him like you said? ;).

Nice to know that problem was solved. Catch the guy yet?

Dunno Hellz haven't asked m0ntz yet. He just said he'll keep an eye on me, that in itself sounds freaky! hahaha just kidding m0ntz

Thanks for the congrats all.

Alex7089

Good to have you back MP ;D
:O People that fall so low they feel the need to mess with peoples stuff online should be pitied and punished. It is sick, and I don't see the point either...  :\

congratulations on the Auskick job, I'm sure in 20 years you will be telling us how you discovered and developed the best AFL players from the age of 4 ;D

MissPiesFF

Lol Alex, I am hoping one of them is my 8 year old son Taz. I can already imagine the nick names he will get.  ;D

Alex7089

First thing that comes to mind for me is Tarzan :P Although I think you are hitting more towards Tarrant :P ???

Taz is an awesome name though 8) If my name wasn't a family name I'd be peeved at my parents for picking such a lame name :P

MissPiesFF

Cicjose

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 27, 2011, 01:44:12 PM
Well the bad news is my account was compromised, but the good news is I GOT THE AUSKICK JOB Woooohooo!!!

may i ask what the job is and a heartfelt congratulations on attaining it :D hopefully can catch the account tamperer and dont forget to use numbers, letters and symbols in your passwords

j959

you don't have to move because of the job do you??

i didn't see any nasty MissPiesFF posts or any while you were away??
maybe just me??  ???

and good to have you back ...  ;)

nas

Congrats & well done T. Hope all goes well for you.

roo boys!