Main Menu

TOOL OF THE WEEK WEEK 23 VOTING CLOSED

Started by LF, March 30, 2011, 05:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Heath Shaw who else ::)
I'll call TOTY as well :P

ossie85

Fevola, Justin Sherman and don't forget the plankers will have something to say!

Sherman especially...

AFEV

Ah Sherman of course.
So many tools it's hard to choose :-\

RiOtChEsS

John Elliot deserved a nom... maybe next week, dont think anyone will top Shaw for tool of the year tho...

LF

WEEK 16 WINNER IS HEATH SHAW WITH 12 VOTES AND REALLY IT`S NO SURPRISE THAT HE WON.
after burning so many coaches by doing something so stupid.

see you back here Sunday for new nominations  ;)

LF

Zarts

BoredSaint

Second week in a row nomination for The city of Adelaide

not that port did much wrong this week :P

and sorry CF :P

McRooster

Quote from: BoredSaint on July 24, 2011, 11:34:29 PM

Is that nomination because you are bitter BS 'bout being beat in SC by an ol' chook from the City of Churches?  ;)

Patrick Dangerfield gets my nomination for going public and saying 'if Craig goes I go' - Patrick, that is complete idiocy and immaturely stated under the peer pressure of press questioning. Removal of the cause is the first step toward a cure, bye Neil.

Zarts

the cause isn't the coach, it's the state.

When I played volleyball, we had this one player, we'll call him 'Alpha', skill wise, was a bit poor. Not ridiculously bad, but certainly not any good. But, what he had was this ability, when he stepped on the court, any player immediately adjacent to him just sucked. Like, suddenly they could not play at all. We just called this super powered human 'the skill sucker'.

Such is the State of South Australia.

BAM!

:P

RiOtChEsS

Danger seems to be looking for an easy out being Craigy's situation has an evident expiry...

il nominate Matthew Knights for not moving on and responding to Lloyd's comments from the book ::)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/matthew-knights-lashes-out-at-matthew-lloyds-commitment/story-e6frf9jf-1226100966516

Miss Pies

Atomic Saddles' blog for predicting Cadel Evans would come 10th

PS. Atomic Saddles' also posted this

CrowsFan

Haha to be fair MP Cadel is (in my mind) one of the least likeable riders on the circuit. Yes it is great for Australian cycling that he won, but he is just so so boring

pyronerd

yet again the MRP for giving Roo 3 weeks for his bump (before good record and guilty plea) ::)

BoredSaint

Quote from: McRooster on July 25, 2011, 12:03:33 AM
Quote from: BoredSaint on July 24, 2011, 11:34:29 PM

Is that nomination because you are bitter BS 'bout being beat in SC by an ol' chook from the City of Churches?  ;)

Patrick Dangerfield gets my nomination for going public and saying 'if Craig goes I go' - Patrick, that is complete idiocy and immaturely stated under the peer pressure of press questioning. Removal of the cause is the first step toward a cure, bye Neil.
Ahaha.. no not really.. :P
i respect you too much to be bitter about losing :)