Final team, fingers crossed and running out of time

Started by bigdaddyg, March 24, 2011, 01:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdaddyg

Hoping this is the final draft. Have 2 options for MPP in midfield for defence and forward to save trades for later

Tyrogue

Lots of potential to make money, but probably not enough stars? I'd try upgrading Boak.

Suggest maybe moving Krakouer up forward for Yarran/Duncan/Veszpremi, get someone like Gaff in the middle, then use the profit to upgrade Boak.

theswiz

For me a pretty good team but I just think Yarran and Duncan in your fwd line are too risky... they seem to be inconsistent... yarran with scores on field and duncan with team stability, he's not guaranteed a game every week.
Also I think A Everitt is too expensive because he has just moved to a team where they predominantly dont score highly so I can't see why Everitt would be any different.
Just my two cents. Good luck!

ENYGMA

Pretty Good team but like everyone else, I am hating the forward line. I like Scotland at the back though, were it not for Gibbs in my team I would go that too. I had him last year and he was guaranteed a good score. If you are going for the League win you might want to think about having some more Sydney, Brisbane, Fremantle, Melbourne players since both their byes are in the multi bye round which don't count in the league