The Nailers 2.0 Too strong Mids?

Started by Nails, January 13, 2011, 09:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Sorry to make another thread but my team has changed significantly... I wanted a gun midfield whilst still getting the best mid cash cows...
The only thing that might be weak is my forward line as a result but I still have Chris Knights who I think is a must have, Dion Prestia who will start on a lot of teams and then B. Matera to start... they should be good rookies/ex-injured players and not weaken the team too much...

TEAM NAME: The Nailers
DEF: B. Goddard (C), B. Gibbs(C), B. Deledio(C), J. Adcock, P. Duffield, A. Otten, M. Hibberd (B. Retzlaff (F), C. Richardson, J. Toy)
MID: S. Pendlebury, M. Boyd, P. Chapman (F), L. Montagna, D. Swallow, L. Anthony (D. Heppell(B), A. Krakouer, T. Mzungu(F))
RUC: D. Cox, D. Petrie (Z. Smith, M. Daw)
FWD: A. Didak(C), C. Sylvia(C), N. Riewoldt, J. Brown, C. Knights, D. Prestia, B. Matera (J. Darling, A. Hooper, D. Talia(B))
CASH LEFT: $12,900

Please rate and feel free to add any input

Chopps

i'd move chappy forward, one less starting forward and one more starting mid.

Nails

Yeah I was thinking that after I posted... not sure who to drop in forwards and who to bring in in the mids...

Looking at going Chapman > Gaff but then can't get Chapman back in the forwards... hmm...

Chopps

for me its brown, interupted preseason i am looking at upgrade target after first bye if all is going well

Nails

Brown = the one player I have to have every single year as a Lions man...

If I'm going to down Chappy from the mids and into the fwds it's really got to be to upgrade a rookie, not to just trade a prem..

Something like...
Chapman > Gaff, Heppell > Xavier Clarke

Talia > Budwood...

I'd like Heppell in the side but I'd probably prefer Clarke and Budwood than Heppell/someone not as good.

hally25547

Very solid team Nails - 8.5/10

Backs - solid
Mids - Pendles a gun, NO SWAN
Rucks - good
Fwds - good but watch Brown ps

can you rate mine please?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23839.0.html
cheers, Hally

Jukes

8/10, missing links

Defence- Similar to mine, Good one for having Duffield over Broughton
Midfield- Could be risky without Swannie, very Strong starting mids
Ruck- Could use Jolly in there, and I'd reccomend having Tom McDonald up forward for the MPP value of Petrie.
Forwards- I'd prefer Buddy to Slyvia, apart from that a few good picks.