0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (25%)
2 (50%)
1 (25%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

zeus123456

Hey guys please give rating out of ten and feedback :).

The ones that are in BOLD are my changes.

DEF:Goddard,Gibbs,Deledio,Broughton, Adcock, Otten, Jacobs.
(P.Faulks, M. Coad, C.Richardson.)

MID: Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Swallow, Gaff, Heppell.
(A. Krakouer, S.Blease, T. Mzungu.)

RUC: Sandi, Cox
(Z. Smith, M.Daw.)

FWD: Chapman, Sylvia, Riewoldt, Sidebottam, Knights, Petrie, Prestia
(J.Darling, I. Smith,L. Tapscott.)

I now have $122 900 in the bank

boschie12

alot will depend on ur rookies playing covering byes rounds early.it a risk that people take at the start. what do u think of my team

hally25547

really good team - not much to fault except that it is very similar to a lot of teams but ur trading durring the season will sort that out :)

9.5/10

can u rate mine please
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23597.0.html

elephants

i like it but.................................. NO SWALLOW ??????????????????????????????????????????

interesting he could be a jet or he could be wayyyyy overhyped like.... one jack watts :)

PS sorry to david swallow... no one should be compared to watts.

seriously though really nice well set up and as hally said pretty stock standard. trades will win you the car so you "gotta risk it to get the biscuit"

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23534.0.html
cheers

zeus123456

Cheers boys thanks for the comments :P. I understand why people chose David swallow but I do have my up and downs on him and I cant decide who to choose to put with Gaff. Becauase I also think Heppell will be a star but not sure about the games. Also what do you think of the ruck combo Cox/Fraser, I know that seems abit risky with fraser in it, but hey who knows he might turn into a good player because his Gold coast's number 1 ruck and I guess his age stuffs him up abit.

underdog11

good team but i agree not many unique picks besides anothy also wouldnt take selwood  when u dont have a mid/ forward dual position a key this year with all the byes

8/10  :-*

Master Q

Don't like the Ruck Combo. Fraser may be the No.1 Ruck but he'll share it with the other guys like Zac Smith. Probably 60-40.

No David Swallow - Must Need. Nice to see Gibbs in there. Like I said in other threads not sold on Adcock. Strong Forward Line.

zeus123456

Hey guys thanks. I was wondering who would be a good pick to take selwoods spot because sicne ablett is gone Selwood will take his spot and cop some tags so I may need to look for someyone else.I was looking at Lenny Hayes but I have Goddard :/. Any tips?. Oh and I also fixed my team abit so ill show later

elephants

Quote from: zeus123456 on January 08, 2011, 05:33:32 PM
Hey guys thanks. I was wondering who would be a good pick to take selwoods spot because sicne ablett is gone Selwood will take his spot and cop some tags so I may need to look for someyone else.I was looking at Lenny Hayes but I have Goddard :/. Any tips?. Oh and I also fixed my team abit so ill show later

mate i am in the exact same boat at the moment hah. i am thinking of kane cornes.

zeus123456

Haha alot of people were thinking of him too. I mean his had amazing scores last year but his a bit too old for me. I was thinking some other uniques like Marc Murphy and Kieran Jack a few of my personal favourites but its really hard too choose im probably swinging to murphy or maybe put Goddard in def again and pick hayes and maybe get murphy  :-\

elephants

okay i guess age never really occured to me as a factor, what about jimmy bartel as a unique... he is a fav i will admit ;)

zeus123456

Quote from: elephants on January 08, 2011, 07:10:09 PM
okay i guess age never really occured to me as a factor, what about jimmy bartel as a unique... he is a fav i will admit ;)
Yes I do love Bartel I had him from the start last year even as captain and he pleased me very much, but I just dont know its really hard for me too choose, but I'm swinging to murphy the most I reckon this kid will have a very good year and his one of my favs, jimmy is also in my top but dont know bout him this year

elephants

yeah i hope selwood and chappy cop tags but we will see ??

jimmy skippper all last year even though i had boyd and swan hahah

zeus123456

Quote from: elephants on January 08, 2011, 07:14:37 PM
yeah i hope selwood and chappy cop tags but we will see ??

jimmy skippper all last year even though i had boyd and swan hahah
mm Boyd is also a good pick but I might leave goddard where he is, and I want selwood not to cop the tags but I reckon he will so he'll probably be a upgrade target for me

elephants