Main Menu

Photographs/Photography

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 05, 2011, 01:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Sorry to butt in HP, saw the video and couldn't help but watch it again, amazing stuff.
Not alot of wastage, a very clean work station and I noticed the wrist strap is gone - all better?
My son also noticed the sauce bottle (in its slightly different positions) as the sauce drained down with the time lapse - he also said "no wonder we only got to play 2 games of pinball, he makes his pizza fast"

Fascinating stuff champ  8)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 09, 2011, 08:49:58 PM
Checked out your page Marcz. Guess you have subscribed to ;). Me :D. Dosomething777 ;D.

Made it so I can favourite my fav songs. Never noticed it was you!!! How'd you find the page for curiosity?
bcos id sent u a trade offer in nba it remembered ur email and suggested u as like a friend or subscription to ur channel type thing... i really dont know much at all about how youtube works ???

Justin Bieber

After you mentioned it Roost, the sauce bottle is fascinating in the way it drains. Alot more clean that other places i've been *looks at Subway.

Haha. Didn't know they did that on other sites. Was wondering when somebody actually subsribed to my page with no videos on it :P.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on January 09, 2011, 09:40:27 PM
Sorry to butt in HP, saw the video and couldn't help but watch it again, amazing stuff.
Not alot of wastage, a very clean work station and I noticed the wrist strap is gone - all better?
My son also noticed the sauce bottle (in its slightly different positions) as the sauce drained down with the time lapse - he also said "no wonder we only got to play 2 games of pinball, he makes his pizza fast"

Fascinating stuff champ  8)
cheers mate yeah its really strong again ive been able to get back into workouts again and that was my favourite bit the bbq sauce draining down the bottle... thats one of the main reasons i dont like letting others make the pizzas they dont grasp the waste cost or dont care and quite frankly nobody does it too my standard either, thats why we run a busy ship bcos im very particular with what i send out...

RiOtChEsS

Wes Mantooth

Wes Mantooth

on the subject of pizza, i know naste, roost and marcz are sa based. try the new pizza joint on east tce in the city, near the stag called EST. went there for dinner last night. all i can say is, mmmm hmmm!

RiOtChEsS

nice Wes will do nxt time im up that way...

care to share some of ur images Wes?

nas

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on January 16, 2011, 01:46:52 PM
on the subject of pizza, i know naste, roost and marcz are sa based. try the new pizza joint on east tce in the city, near the stag called EST. went there for dinner last night. all i can say is, mmmm hmmm!

Sorry to deflate you Wes, was in SA but left & now on the Goldie in Qld.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: naste on January 16, 2011, 04:28:31 PM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on January 16, 2011, 01:46:52 PM

Sorry to deflate you Wes, was in SA but left & now on the Goldie in Qld.

Naste: Thats okay, as long as you are at the Port games when the power visit town, that's just fine!

Marcz: Sure, as soon I get organised. I shoot mainly in RAW, so i have to get organised to display them. Was at the Tour Down Under today and got some good ones... one of Lance too!

RiOtChEsS

yes same Wes there is no substitute for shooting in raw... i convert mine in lightroom or cs4 resize my images to around 640x480 or vice versa and use a facebook folder that only i can see to upload them too then the usual properties/image info copy paste :)

this is the beach/coastline i did most of my surfing on growing up and continue to bodyboard occasionally today 8)

nas

Yes Wes if i can i go but the ol work roster of 2 on & 2 off plays havoc, so thinking about adopting Suns as the second team when not playing Port.

Marcz:> That photo ^^^^ is that (may get name wrong) between victor & Goolwa where the surfs up & strong undertow er Booma beach? Psst nice snap also.

RiOtChEsS

this is Chiton Rocks looking toward Boomer/Knights Beach Naste i used to live nearby when i was a 12-17yo and walk to wherever the surf was the best after school on non footy training days of course ;)

so thinking about adopting Suns as the second team swear words :o

nas

Quote from: Marcz on January 17, 2011, 12:59:18 PM
this is Chiton Rocks looking toward Boomer/Knights Beach Naste i used to live nearby when i was a 12-17yo and walk to wherever the surf was the best after school on non footy training days of course ;)

so thinking about adopting Suns as the second team swear words :o

see jump ahead with blinkers on Note ****Thinking***

McRooster

Nice Marcz  8)
Is that the same as the one you sent me last year when we chatted about my ol' stomping ground?
Have you ever been over to Cactus on the West Coast? Here's one of my Prado just south of High Cliff near Streaky Bay..