0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (11.1%)
2 (22.2%)
5 (55.6%)
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

maanco

if the salary cap can pay for this team its almost a certain LOCK!
what do you think?

BACKS B.Goddard B/C, B.Gibbs B/C, J.Kelly (B/C), S.Gilbert(B/F), B.Deledio, A.Otten, B.Jacobs,
Michael Hibberd, Richardson, J.Toy

MIDS D.Swan, M.Boyd, B.Stanton, L.Anthony, D.Swallow, D.Heppell B/C
M.Wallis, S.Blease, T.Mzungu (M/F)

RUCK D.Jolly, D.Cox/P.Ryder
Z.Smith, M.Daw

FWD C.Sylvia, N.Riewoldt, L.Franklin, M.Morton, C.Knights, D.Petrie, B.Retzlaff (B/F)
J.Darling, B.Matera, L.Tapscott
(/=or)

Salary cap left: $12,500

all criticism welcome

dale93

I agree mate that is a very good team I am not to sure about any critisims for it....can you rate mine dale93 please...

maanco

yep sure, just dont forget to rate mine

arksaul

I rated your team a 9. Very difficult to fault overall. Only comment I would make is that you have left out two of the 'super premiums' in Sandilands and Chapman. Mitch Wallis' place in the doggies starting 21 will depend on pre-season form, but he is down the pecking order.

How does your team look for byes?

maanco

it looks great for byes,
i have a backup plan if Wallis doesn't perform well in the nab cub or if he isn't picked round 1. Even if he does perform Pat Contin could take hes spot.

How am i going to fit all the super premiums in this team, but i may downgrade Cox to a cheap ruckman that will rise in price, which i could then upgrade.

i'm also not to sure about chapmans hammys.

Hawka

Very strong defence good use of mpp my only worry is gilbert and goddard on the same line
midfeild is very good only worry would b blease
rucksthe only problem is no sandi but i mite go with that as well
forwardsagianvery good only concern is retzlaff will he play and im not sold on knights overall
8/10  :)

Junktimer

not sold on stanton, and you already have a don in your mids, it can change, but I think that is a problem.  Not sure about Wallis either.

No sandi in the rucks could hurt.

Not sure on Morton either, Retzlaff starting could be a risk too.

8/10, pretty good start mate.

maanco

im not sold on Stanton yet either but under a new coach could play better didn't notice i had two Dons in my mids until now.

as i said in a earlier post i may go with a cheap ruck (instead of Cox) and upgrade them to Sandi after his first bye

i heard Bryce Retzlaff played well at the shaghigh game (one of the best)
the rookies that are in my starting 22 at the moment could change with players on the bench. i could also swap him with Daniel Talia.
my rookies could change.

As of my back line Goddard and Gilbert are both DPP therefor i have 9 rookies between them that can cover them (6 each but they share 3 of them)

maanco

BTW, thanks for the critisim

arksaul

Concern with Stanton isnt his position, he has proven he can score well. Its his back, not an easy injury to put away completely.

maanco

yer keep forgetting about his back. anyone in the  know,know how Stantons going atm.

also Stanton is my unique could change to any midfielder under 430k

elephants

Only bad thing about essendon players Is the fact that they have a round 24 bye :D this means they will miss the league GF :(

azza_tash

stanton is a star, i've had him the last two years and he's barely let me down, apart from missing games, he's scores are great.. As for the rating, its a great backline and solid everywhere else, 9. Nice work.

maanco

Quote from: elephants on January 05, 2011, 04:33:05 PM
Only bad thing about essendon players Is the fact that they have a round 24 bye :D this means they will miss the league GF :(
yer, i know that just hope i have a trade left that i can use then and essentially miss a bye or a good bench player.

thanks, just hopefully the prices are correct or the players are a little cheaper (lol)

Chopps

if stants is mpp will be good in the backs would need a trade though, his scores for the first 8 games were good till i got him dont want a midfielder who continually gets you 80.