Coathangers Final Team

Started by MajorLazer, December 30, 2010, 05:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

This is my close to my final team that I won't be changing much barring injury, red hot preseason form or fanplanner changes :P.

Backs
B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, B.Deledio, G.Broughton, J.Drummond, S.Hurn, B.Jacobs
Bench
M.Hibberd, C.Richardson, J.Toy

Mids
D.Swan, L.Hodge, D.Swallow, A.Gaff, D.Heppell, S.Atley
Bench
J.Green, A.Krakouer, T.Mzungu

Rucks
P.Ryder, D.Jolly
Bench
Z.Smith, S.Lycett

Forwards
N.Riewoldt, M.Pavlich, B.Green, C.Rioli, S.Sidebottom, D.Prestia, I.Smith
Bench
J.Darling, A.Hooper, B.Matera

Have $324,900 left. Let me know what you think.

Updated my team. Only small changes though.

Luigi197

We shouldnt be telling you what you think coz either way "This is (your) final team that (you) won't be changing barring injury or red hot preseason form" <-- isnt it a bit early to be saying that?

I would rate it a 10, but no team is like that :) 9.5 :P

MajorLazer

I know, but I just want opinions about what you think about how this team would go.

Thanks anyway Luigi. ;D

j959

solid ML - 8.5/10

Backs - similar to my proposed line, no issues.

Mids - would just say fairly rookie heavy here, worth a punt and guessing you're not worried about overall ranking, so again no issues.

Rucks - i'm a fan of Krooz but not sure if I would have him early on (i don't reckon NAB cup is going to be as good an indicator of Rd1 potential form cos of the format changes) after the LTI (maybe wait and see?), or as my no1 ruck - I know you've got Jolly there but Sandi/Krooz or Sandi/Jolly would be 'safer'.

Fwds - fine but i don't personally like B Green and I know there's a lot of Sidebottom love in these forums but I'm not as sold on him - suppose he's your mid-pricer and potential premium pick.

would give you 9/10 but your rookie mid structure is risky esp for SC?

pyronerd

great looking team ML, not having snadi could be a risk but it does give more cash free to spend elsewhere, including upgrade cash i see :P ill give you a 9/10  ;D

MajorLazer

Thanks j9 and pyro. I like Kreuzer and am hoping he is unique and I know he's a risk, but I need some risks.

Yer, I am going for League. Not much of a chance of winning overall.

I like Green. He is a consistent scorer and that's something I need.

I'm keeping a bit of money for upgrades and in case of injuries.

MajorLazer

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Luigi197 on December 30, 2010, 06:09:37 PM
We shouldnt be telling you what you think coz either way "This is (your) final team that (you) won't be changing barring injury or red hot preseason form" <-- isnt it a bit early to be saying that?

I would rate it a 10, but no team is like that :) 9.5 :P
(i) (agree) (with) (you) ;D

MajorLazer

Why are you typing in brackets?

bomberboy0618

MajorLazer

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 30, 2010, 10:26:58 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on December 30, 2010, 10:23:22 PM
Why are you typing in brackets?
Look at his post ;)
Its a joke ;)
Oh, didn't even notice it.
Anything else to add?

bomberboy0618

2-4 for the mids is stupid, imo its 4-2 or 3-3 at the most

MajorLazer

Why do you think it's stupid?
The depth in the draft is good enough to have 4. Leaves me less upgrading in the other lines.

pyronerd

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 30, 2010, 10:31:44 PM
Why do you think it's stupid?
The depth in the draft is good enough to have 4. Leaves me less upgrading in the other lines.
+1 and after seeing some of the rookies go extremely well this year the rookies next year should get a few games

bomberboy0618

Every week different rookies will perform. I think that if 2 of ur rookies dont perform then ur midfield is stuffed. But i see where u are coming from.