Total Score- 1384
Average Score- 72.8
High- 120(RND 20 V ADE)
Low- 35(RND 21 V ESS)
Centuries- 2 out of 19
Starting Price- $498,100
High- Starting Price
Low- $353,700(RND 18)

Next Years Price- $368,400(Based On Monty's Fanplanner)

Summary- Clark had his breakout year in 2009 but unfortunately didn't continue this form in 2010 by lowing his average by 20.9 PPG, he didn't seem to be playing the role he had in 09 until later in the season, He is a great player when playing at his best and if he can recapture that form in 2011 he will be an underpriced gem. With the rumors about him moving clubs could inspire him to play even better to get other clubs attention to pay him more.

Decision- I reckon i will take the punt at this price hes a underpriced player. Shortlisted.

Will you pick Clark in 2011?

Junktimer

had a real poor year this year.

dont think ill get one mid price ruck anyway, sandi and petrie for me.

probably wouldnt get him anyway.

very unlikely

MajorLazer

Nah not for me. My rucks are just about set.

ossie85

Clark tempts me, as you said, he is probably undervalued.

.. also has no byes...

ronl

This guy, along with Kurt Tippett, really burnt me last year.  I have a strong suspicion that we may have jumped on Kurt a year too soon, so at this stage I've got him pencilled in as my 6th forward who can be rotated with Petrie in the ruck if needed, but I couldn't bring myself to tempt fate by taking Clarke as well.

Fletch74

Could be tempting, but is probably Unlikely for me after his record in 2010.

j959

Unlikely.

I traded him in last year to replace Kruezer when Krooz went down with the knee inj and Clark didn't do too badly, still helped with winning a league.

with Petrie available, Clark is too risky as I think it boils down to getting Petrie or getting someone more reliable (eg Jolly) or with more upside (eg Ryder) for your 2nd ruck spot.

Hawka

no way will play fwd alot but may stuggle with fev and browny