Links

Holy Crap what a score
Fanfooty page

2007 Stats
Games: 9
Total Score: 530
Average Score: 58.8

Summary:

I'm a little bit doubtful of his age listed on fanfooty - m0nty has him listed as born in 1990. Ah, no.

Anyways, AK's history is well documented. Mediocre but flashy player at Richmond, before being a scumbag and jailed cos of it.

This year's best player in the WAFL, and according to champion data - scored a whopping 290 SC points in the WAFL grand final after a 41 touch, 4 goals (including the winner!) display in one of the best grand finals of any grade ever.

The Crystal Ball:

Price: Under $100,000
Position: MID

Looking for the next Barlow or Podsiadly? Well, Krakouer could be it. Will surely get a chance, almost certainly at the Gold Coast, and should get ample opportunity.

His price SHOULD be rookie-ish. Though it is possible he'll be discounted on his 2007 form, which would still put him under $200k.

Decision:

Gotta say he is locked in if he continues his form in the preseason. Could pay-off very handsomely. Pity I don't like him much.

Justin Bieber

Pretty much a lock. Should get into the Suns lineup considering they want experience. Could even be traded to Eagles which could still be good for both him and them.

That Grand Final Score is just :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.

Boomz

He was absolutely on fire in the GF as he was all year for the Swans. Definite Lock for me.

DazBurg

DarkHorse

saborn

I'm hoping he ends up at West Coast, because it will make balancing your cheap rookies significantly easier.

IE if he is at GC, do you take him over Swallow or any of the other numerous gun midfielders they will have going for cheap?

reesbr

Justin Bieber

Quote from: saborn on September 24, 2010, 06:04:19 PM
I'm hoping he ends up at West Coast, because it will make balancing your cheap rookies significantly easier.

IE if he is at GC, do you take him over Swallow or any of the other numerous gun midfielders they will have going for cheap?
Won't go before Swallow. Top 3 picks are locked in as Swallow, Bennell and Day (in no order). Been for a few weeks now (first two been for a few months).

If the Eagles want, The Suns will recruit Krakouer (uncontracted player) and trade him to the eagles for a pick (likely pretty high).

Maca24

Barlow 21

roo boys!

wow that score is amazing :o

I am not convinced on getting him, but i will check my Plan team and see if he can fit in ;)

BoredSaint

Could be the next Relton Roberts!! :P

but WHAT A SCORE!!!  :o :o :o

LiveTheDream

Relton would not have scored that much over his career, let alone one game

benjy251090

Quote from: LiveTheDream on September 28, 2010, 07:57:53 PM
haha, nice LTD

BoredSaint

Quote from: LiveTheDream on September 28, 2010, 07:57:53 PM