3 (7.1%)
NO
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

ossie85

Brett Deledio

2010 Stats
Games: 22
Total Score: 2242 (Ranked 18th overall, 17th amongst midfielders)
Average Score: 101.91 (Ranked 29th overall, 25th amongst midfielders)
High: 144 (Round 8 )
Low: 56 (Round 2)
Standard Deviation: 22.47
Centuries: 10 out of 22
Starting Price: $549,300
High Price: $549,300 (round 1)
Lowest Price: $477,200 (round 4)

Summary:

A change in rolls from Brett Deledio this year, rebounding and setting up plays for the backline. Often criticised unfairly, Deledio has been extremely consistent and was rewarded with an All-Australian nomination because of it.

Deledio did not score under 80 in the last 20 rounds, with 10 centuries and a very low standard deviation 22.47 points to a consistent performer.

The Crystal Ball:

Based on last year's magic number

Price: $541,200
Position: DEF/MID

It would surprise me greatly if Deledio did not improve on his 2010 output. His price will be practically the same as it was at the beginning of 2010, and I would strongly suspect Deledio will be given MPP status of a Def/Mid.

Added to this the Richmond side is improving and Deledio is no longer the sole focus of the Richmond side.

Decision:

The early Buzz has been about Bryce Gibbs being a MPP, and I think people have glossed over Deledio because of it. Lids is my preference over Gibbs, as I believe he is a far more consistent performer. He won't score as many huge centuries, but is also unlikely to have any stinkers.

He is almost a lock for me if he gets MPP.

Well you choose Lids? And - with a gun to your head - who would you choose between Gibbs and Lids?

benjy251090

it will be one or the other, possibly who ever is cheaper

Fletch74

Very consistent. Didn't realise he was that good. Definitely on the short list as a result of that :)

Alex7089

I he is MPP I might slot him in. If not, I think there are better prospects for the midfield.

Boomz

DazBurg

hope he gets mpp status back...was it 2009 or 08...one of them he used to be mid/fwd...loved having him in the fwd line
so if he gets mpp will be hard not to pick him

Master Q

Could be handy as an MPP. Could work with Goddard and Hodge to cover outs for me. If I pick him, he'll probably go down back if he's named there.

EAGLE4LIFE

i reckon a lock because it will be in the back a lot 

but needs to tap it on his foot more or no points ;)

Alex7089

Quote from: DazBurg on September 10, 2010, 02:49:34 PM
hope he gets mpp status back...was it 2009 or 08...one of them he used to be mid/fwd...loved having him in the fwd line
so if he gets mpp will be hard not to pick him
Yep in '09 he was MID/FWD, should be BAC/MID this year...

-----
Join the fight to get the footy back at Nine! 7 is a joke, we don't like their coverage, or Better Homes And Gardens so we want the footy back where it belongs! Vote Here- http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,21896.msg193056.html#new

EAGLE4LIFE

Aidans Blues

How do you guys work out the prices?

Alex7089

Well I just use the ones provided by TS. Otherwise I have no clue :P

Master Q

Quote from: Aidans Blues on September 10, 2010, 05:53:40 PM
How do you guys work out the prices?
Exact Average multiplied by the SC Magic Number, which is 5311. If he played less then 10 games, 10% of his price is taken off.

-----
Join the fight to get the footy back at Nine! 7 is a joke, we don't like their coverage, or Better Homes And Gardens so we want the footy back where it belongs! Vote Here- http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,21896.msg193056.html#new

roo boys!

You stole my man ossie :( ;D

I am certainly putting him on the Short List, tossing up between this guy and Gibbs, hoping they will be MPP.

ossie85

Quote from: roo boys! on September 10, 2010, 06:58:21 PM
You stole my man ossie :( ;D

I am certainly putting him on the Short List, tossing up between this guy and Gibbs, hoping they will be MPP.

Soz RB!