All The Odds!! Head-To-Head!

Started by HillHero13, August 19, 2010, 12:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

guys again need people to get some other leagues fixtures for me to do something.. and on some leagues i need some heads up on who is good and not too good... cheers

EPL Sportal - HillHero13
A-League Sportal - Hellopplz
Official Premier League - CrowsFan

EPL - Virtualsports

ROUND 4 FIXTURE
sukmenob $1.10   vs $4.90    PC Demons
sukmenob is 6th and PC demons is 13th but a score of 128 would mean for a close game but sukmenob has it here
Yoda's Padawan's $1.25   vs $2.10    Skrtel's Turtles
skrtel yet to open his account for the season and yoda has 2 wins, scores of 142 and 130 would make it a bit closer but with the player selection of yoda, he has the better team.
HawkaFC $1.30   vs $1.40    RobsOverAchievers
Rob's team is coming into form with a huge score of 163 (2nd highest for league) would have everyone thinking twice, Hawka on the other hand has been consistant enough to be the 3rd highest scorer last week and i think he will get over the line
The Mighty Ducks $2.50    vs $1.25    benjy251090
2 pre-season favourites here, both on 1 win, similar place on the ladder and scores of 144 for benjy and 98 for the ducks benjy should have this one..
Theyre Supa Frekay $1.70   vs $1.40    Red-Side-Of-Mersey
R.S.O.M had his first loss of the season narrowly losing to Hilly, but should come across the line first for this clash, TSF has been quietly moving avg of 128 and score of 133, could win, but R.S.O.M for me and the bookies, just.
Hilly's Heroic's $1.10   vs $4.95    JosipAndTheSkokos
out of all the games this would have to be the miss-match of the round, Hilly still unbeaten and an avg of of 145 should beat JATS, nut never no with soccer upsets could happen just like that..
Phools 11 $1.40   vs $2.30    ComeOnTheTown FC
With a league high 177 points Phil has been beaten onceand will be looking to keep that loss as 1 after this week, the bookies and myself think the same.
Chelseaaa :) $1.50   vs $1.55    Clam Whackers
close match this one, someone or both is going to get points for the first time, Chelseaaa will get over the line i think this week, although with a score of 91 might dampen his chances..
Poosey Juices $1.75   vs $1.80    __Liverpool FC__
this game here makes it look like there is no other games on, everyone will be focusing on this one, top of the table clash, i think on averages that Poosey juices will get over the line..
Captain America $10.20   vs $1.10    Hello
Big odds here but the bookies don't really think at all Captain America has a chance, Hello WILL open his account for the season..

A-League Virtualsports

YET TO BE DONE!

H2H Odds for Official EPL Fantasy Game Week 2

YET TO BE DONE!

Red = Match of the week!
Green= Miss-Match of the week!

CrowsFan

hillhero i will do the odds for this weeks head to head of the official epl one. just give me a few minutes

HillHero13

ok done epl and a-league virtual sports ones now need to get the others...

Fletch74

Gee, I'll have some money on myself HH :)

Not very good odds, I'm going to take my money elsewhere. Everyone are odds-on.... ;) Need a little bit of juicey odds :)

CrowsFan

H2H Odds for Official EPL Fantasy Game Week 2

"Superstar" v Hilly's Heroic's
     1.83              1.95
Should be a close one, but with rumours of Lampard and Drogba getting rested "Superstar" gets the edge.

theschtokies v Aussie hawkas
     1.78              2.06
Another close one. theschtokies get the edge for the higher score last week, but with a transfer made by the hawkas anything could happen.

Lettuce United v Hello
     1.63             2.21
United looks too strong for Hello, however will go in to the match with 4 points taken from their score. Could come back to bite them.

what am i dreaming v Gunz n Rozez
     1.80                          1.98
With an injury to Nasri and Lampard in doubt this could be closer than people think. However what am i dreaming should still edge the win.

DONS v BoredToffee :)
  1.18        4.40
Second highest score v second lowest score last week. This looks like an easy victory for DONS

Gregson United FC v RobsOverAchievers
    1.98                           1.89
Pre season favourite Rob didn't have the greatest start last week, but am tipping him to bounce back with a close win in week 2.

Finally Coaching v Breno FC
   2.70                   1.52
Breno FC looks too strong for Finally Coaching, but if Finally Coaching can get back Fabregas and Agbonlahor they could cause an upset.

Q's Champions v Yoda's Padawan's
   1.21                     3.63
Playing against the leading scorer starting 4 points behind is never easy. And that's what the Padawan's are up against this week. Safe money is on Q's Champions.

JosipAndTheSkokos v The Mighty Ducks
    1.93                           1.93
Only one point separated these two last week. Should be a very close affair and could come down to who they field and who they leave on the bench.

Paul The Octopus v benjy251090
   2.80                      1.48
Paul The Octopus starts 4 points behind which should be enough for an easy benjy251090 win.

Good luck to all betters

Fletch74

Great stuff CF. Now that's more juicey!! Well done on the comments too. Q, you're a deadman. I'll have $20 on the Padawan's, and $20 on The Mighty Ducks.

HillHero13

now were not actually betting on it.. would be way to hard....

Fletch74

Quote from: HillHero13 on August 19, 2010, 01:43:38 PM
now were not actually betting on it.. would be way to hard....
Oh!! Nahh, just kidding HH ;) Just want to speculate on early for odds.

HillHero13

hey CF can you do it weekly please...

DG

Great work CF! Can maybe share it around if CF cant do it each week tho. And HH you definitely need to juicen those odds up, as a bookie you'd be loving it!  ;)

CrowsFan

yeah sure i can do it weekly. but only for the official one. if someone else could do the virtualsports that would be great  :)

DG

cool, im happy to help out with that one if you want HH

HillHero13

i'll do the virtualsports one like i have...

foxsports?? coca cola championship??

Hawka

HillHero13