The death of AAMI Stadium and the deal with the Devil Demetriou!

Started by McRooster, July 26, 2010, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Ian MacLachlan from the SACA has put the knife into Leigh Whicker and the SANFL by secretly dealing with Demetriou for the last two years.
Lots of smiles pre state election recently, promising with government and AFL backing on the proposed inner city development of Adelaide oval.

I'd be great for us the spectator, but at what cost. Lots of government money on something that will reap more reward for Demetriou than the people of South Australia. The SANFL will lose their stadium deal arrangements with Crows and Power and the local comp and breeding ground for the AFL will suffer.

Q, you have a crystal ball ;)

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/secret-oval-talks-anger/story-e6frea83-1225896281739

MacLachlan = Judas
Demetriou = Devil

ossie85

Does that make Neil Craig Jesus or God? I'm confused.

Stadium deals are tearing clubs apart!

CFC 1979

too true ossie too true

just look at north who want to play some games in ballarat
would pull some have decent crowds as well as expose the club to the region but Andrew and his mates won't allow it

the kickbacks these blokes must be on are huge

RiOtChEsS

numberwang

I would love to see footy relocated to Adelaide Oval.
Everytime I get on the footy express i hear other supports complain about going to aami. i live in the city and i hate it. one of the conditions at least from parklands will be no underground carpark and no naming rights meaning it'll retain "adelaide oval" title. the new stand looks great and footy will liven the parklands and city up on the weekends.

mcrooster lets not forget leigh wicker is a White Goodman. and with the inquiry thats going on at the moment, who knows if it'll happen at all. and please lets not make it a covered stadium - ahem etihad. playing footy in the rain is like sleeping with a gorgeous lady, you have to do it. man im tired - cant come up with a better analogy than that.