How do i insert pictures on threads?

Started by WatsamataU, July 13, 2010, 03:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WatsamataU

i know its a wierd topic but how do i insert pictures on threads?

McRooster

Samm79

WatsamataU

yeah but how do i copy and past images from paint?

McRooster

Place your cursor over the square immediately below the bold B  square and it will read Insert Image.
Click on that and [img][img] will appear on your post reply screen.
Simply place the address of your picture (jpg file) via a simple control copy and control view between the [img][img].
Coaches would rather read comments and opinions rather than view pictures I think. Sure there's a place for them but at a minimum!

Stay premium ;D

WatsamataU

WatsamataU

McRooster

Quote from: WatsamataU on July 13, 2010, 04:13:45 PM
yeah but how do i copy and past images from paint?
Oh!! My bad..
Where it says Additional Options you can attach from paint by using one of the Browse cells and paperclip will appear at bottom of post.
Like this..

WatsamataU

McRooster

Quote from: WatsamataU on July 13, 2010, 04:26:39 PM

insert image will only allow a web addressed authorised jpg. If you get an X then you have to send via attached paperclip through additional options.
Hope it works for you!

Master Q

It's an Important Issue, as many users want to upload a Penguin dressed as a Video Game Character.

McRooster

Mario fan I see.

Remember this is a public forum with young eyes around, and any misuse of this function will most certainly have you banned immediately!

Stay premium! ;)

McRooster

Quote from: Master Q on July 13, 2010, 04:36:17 PM
It's an Important Issue, as many users want to upload a Penguin dressed as a Video Game Character.
I like to tackle the important issues Q.
I have many mantra, two of which are "there can be no expectation without education", or , "there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers". :)

Are you still doing Friday night ask Q this week?

Master Q

No sorry, I'm not doing it anymore as I get annoyed when people don't use it properly.

WatsamataU

Quote from: Master Q on July 13, 2010, 04:36:17 PM

That picture was just a test to see if it works and it does.