Main Menu

GO Sammy Stosur!

Started by McRooster, June 03, 2010, 11:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

Congratulations to Sam Stosur. Really happy for her :) :) :)

CrowsFan

Pretty happy since I had 50 on her to win the final :)

pyronerd

Quote from: Cicjose on September 12, 2011, 02:13:17 PM
was this the last grand slam of the year?
yes.

GO SAMMY :D

Distgusting sportsmenship from Serena btw, yelling out when Stosur was about to hit the ball then going off at the umpire >:(

Holz

Quote from: pyronerd on September 12, 2011, 07:17:14 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on September 12, 2011, 02:13:17 PM
was this the last grand slam of the year?
yes.

GO SAMMY :D

Distgusting sportsmenship from Serena btw, yelling out when Stosur was about to hit the ball then going off at the umpire >:(

I have never liked serena, she does this quite often. People think i dont like her because people genrally dont like the williams sisters but i like venus i just don't like serena.  When things arent going her way she turns ugly and she thinks she should be world number 1 because she does well at grand slams but chooses not to play most of the other tournaments.

RiOtChEsS

if she wants to carry on like an arrogant plow thats fine, McEnroe's meltdowns were awesome to watch...

what i didnt like was her playing dumb in the presser afterwards...

"huh um i dont remember" "it was the heat of the battle i dont remember, im sure il see it on youtube or something"

Andy Roddick does alot of the same shower, must be an arrogant yank thing :-X

Holz

Quote from: Marcz on September 12, 2011, 10:56:01 PM
if she wants to carry on like an arrogant plow thats fine, McEnroe's meltdowns were awesome to watch...

"huh um i dont remember" "it was the heat of the battle i dont remember, im sure il see it on youtube or something"

the weird thing is andy and serena only seem to play up at the us open

Luigi197

YES! Djokovic beat Nadal :D ;D :)

McRooster

Quote from: Marcz on September 12, 2011, 10:56:01 PM

Chuck Lidell

I still haven't got around to reading that bio  ;)

FYI Andy Roddick plays James Blake for Cancer Charity
Andy Roddick Foundation

Serena, like all of us, has her brain farts. Hers are just magnified exponentially because of who she is and the stage she performs on. I'm not for one moment condoning what Williams had to say during that final or accept how she acted but I'd like more to reflect on the shining light of Sam and the diamond that she became under such immense pressure.

Oh, and Dad (Mr Stosur), of course she's been looking after herself  8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNr62ujQxQA