Raging Hormones

Started by Bedlam, May 25, 2010, 08:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedlam

Backs:
Luke Hodge  /  Brendon Goddard   /   Nick Malceski     /  Corey Enright  /  Simon Goodwin  /  Beau Waters  /  Chris Newman (Ricky Henderson  /  Wil Young)

Midfield:
Gary Ablett jnr     /  Chris Judd /  Joel Selwood  /  Luke Ball  / Sam Mitchell   / Ryan Bastinac  (Tony Armstrong /  Jordan Gysberts)

Ruck:
Aaron Sandilands  /  Kurt Tippett   (Jackson Trengrove  /  Daniel Bass)

Forwards:
Paul Chapman  /  Jonathan Brown  /  Heath Grundy  /  Ryan O'Keefe  / 
Adam Goodes  /  Daniel Giansiracusa / Scott Gumbleton  (Cameron Hitchcock  /  Jack Watts)

$120.8k & 6 trades in the bank

And round 15 bought me victory number 8 and a guaranteed position in the top 8. Still half a win out of the top 4, so I'm thinking to downgrade Waters and bring Ricky Henderson's form onto the ground permanently.

This will allow me to upgrade Gumby or Hitchcock to Pavlich this week and complete my team for the run to the finals. Leaving 4 trades for LTIs and upgrades in finals time (I'd still like to get Swan or Montagna into Bastinac's spot)

Alex7089

Sounds good to me. The three Saints mids who started the year at 600k + have all fallen dramatically so capitalizing on it makes sense. Gumby to Playfair a trade I'm doing this week Good trades if you ask me.

Justin Bieber

Trades sound good. Martin to Dal looks a great upgrade. Want to do something similar in the coming weeks myself.

Maybe Medder's on the chopping block as well? Isn't doing the best and is out injured. Think you could afford Goodes if you do the Gumby downgrade.

Bedlam

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 26, 2010, 06:07:08 PM
Trades sound good. Martin to Dal looks a great upgrade. Want to do something similar in the coming weeks myself.

Maybe Medder's on the chopping block as well? Isn't doing the best and is out injured. Think you could afford Goodes if you do the Gumby downgrade.
Medders will go up a little when he gets back, and may just find some form with Collingwood doing well. I sat on Mitchell when he was out after a poor start, and he rewarded me by getting me over the line against the then number 2 team in my comp when he came back.

Bringing in Goodes for anyone but Grundy would leave four Swannies in my side. I don't like being that much into a team that don't look like getting into the 8.

Bedlam

^Bump^

Updated opening post for round 15

Jayman

Waters is in doubt for this round but that isnt a problem for you as you have Henderson as cover. I would be looking to upgrade Bastinac to Hayes or Harvey and maybe gumby to fev once he regains full fitness??