Top 500, can push for top 100?

Started by Spite, May 20, 2010, 09:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Hey guys, just want to know if you think I can push for top 100. I know I need one more defender but after that, what should I do? Just wait and hope for the best?

Backs:

Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Grimes, Heath Shaw, Duffield, Carrazzo
(Strijk, Crameri)

Mids:

Ablett, Bartel, Judd, Montagna, NDS, Barlow
(shuey, gysberts)

Rucks:

Sandi, Cox
(Lobbe, stanley)

Forwards:

Chappy, Pav, O'keefe, harvey, brown, goodes, podsy

(rohan, relton roberts)

4 trades left , 1,000 in the bank haha :D

Robert Harvey 35

why wouldnt u trade in walsh? hes not gunna play. u be better off going relton roberts hes the same price and is more likely to get a game

Master Q

Spite

Quote from: Robert Harvey 35 on May 20, 2010, 09:06:47 AM
why wouldnt u trade in walsh? hes not gunna play. u be better off going relton roberts hes the same price and is more likely to get a game

Thanks, will do :)

Spite

NDS went in :)

Glad I am sticking by hargrave :)

chrisuzz

quite possible to push your way into the top 100 Definatley need one more defender which will put you down to 8 trades (downgrade/upgrade) then maybe Hargrave trade as well. Your team should be firing in a few rounds.
How many trades do you want spare for rounds 18-22

Spite

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 22, 2010, 04:23:16 PM
quite possible to push your way into the top 100 Definatley need one more defender which will put you down to 8 trades (downgrade/upgrade) then maybe Hargrave trade as well. Your team should be firing in a few rounds.

Well I don't have a league to bother with as they all average 1700's. I guess I would keep 4-6 just in case. I think I could use 3 trades on webberly to speed up the process and then I am done for a while.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Spite on May 22, 2010, 04:29:12 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on May 22, 2010, 04:23:16 PM

Well I don't have a league to bother with as they all average 1700's. I guess I would keep 4-6 just in case. I think I could use 3 trades on webberly to speed up the process and then I am done for a while.
yeh well i guess its really what you are aiming for. You are aiming for ranking adn i am aiming for league win

Spite

Rank 111. Pushing for top 100 now!!!

Justin Bieber

Like the overall spread 8). No wonder it's almost top 100 ;).

Can only think of Webbs to upgrade a bit later when he peaks.

Spite

Will get carrazzo for webberly in 2 weeks! Then just wait I guess! :D

Big_Cox14

Very Solid side. No wonder you're doing so well. I think this side can definitely push top 100.

I'm with HP the only player that I can think of that needs to be upgraded is Webberley in a few weeks time.

Prospector_1

Very nice with 8 trades left. Well Done, Spite!

Some benches ordinary, but then, 8 trades can fix that as & when necessary.

Stay clear of luxury upgrades - those 8 will hold you so long as they are for must trades only.

elxam

solid team Spite!

You must be crossing your fingers for Shuey to come back soon.

Gysberts looks the likely type to slot in there but I guess you have to be careful with 8 trades left

chrisuzz

only thing i can say is bad is your midfield bench cover