Main Menu

The First Ever Personality of the Year.....

Started by Hellopplz, May 14, 2010, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I got bored so started this little topic.

So who do you think has the biggest (and most well known) personality in Fanfooty forum?

My pick is Pros.

EDIT: This thread was probably my best creation on here EVER. So much discussion so will make a Personality of the Year V 2.0 8).

The Top 10 Personalities as judged by the FanFooty community are (Yes I know, A cheap rip off from Letterman):

Starting with 10, we roo boys! (6 votes) just nudging out McRooster and Valkorum (5 votes a peice). roo boys! sure didn't post alot to begin with starting to post a year after registering :o. Sure has won over the crowd and has earned himself many fans. McRooster has surely placed lower than expected, however he was a very late entry into the race and nobody expected him to pull off a miracle. Valkorum was one of the founding members for the From The Pavilion thread. Expect all 3 to earn more than 5 or 6 votes in the coming edition.

9. Suprised he didn't finish higher but coming in at 9 is Alex7089 (7 votes). Wasn't the biggest name when this thread started but he has sure come quite a way 8). Maybe it was his name spelt wrong at first that cost him some votes, but he knows, he's much loved :-*. Expect him to be the big riser in the next edition after his blistering posting spree which has made him the second most poster on this magnificent forum.

8. At number 8 is the campaigning machine, korza (11 votes). Hasn't been sighted for a while but sure got this thread some much needed interest early on. Hopefully he comes back sooner or later. Maybe when Richmond do well? :P.

7. After many not voting for ossie85 (12 votes) at the start, bolted through the list to finish at a worthy 7th place. Got to love his witty humour not to mention his inside information from the ABS. Who doesn't love the odd fact here and there. Surely won over some votes like that :D.

6. The once beloved MissPies (14 votes) who doesn't come on here much. Was one of the only females who came on here (although some beg to differ) and always had something to add. Hope she can find her way back in the New Year and rejoin the forum with her insight to the game.

5. No suprise here with the FanFooty GOLDEN BOY, Prospector1 (17 votes). Although he doesn't post much anymore, he is one of the most well known faces here in fanfooty. After becoming a Moderator, his posting has slowed down quite a lot but he knows we still love him on the forum for being the leading poster for such a long time and such a well known figure on this forum.

4. A bit of mystery surrounds this fellow. Who is this Other character? (18 votes). Whoever he is, seems quite popular. Hopefully he can actually contribute something to the forum though :P.

3. The creator of this wonderful site, the beloved m0nty (21 votes) :-* comes in at number 3. What a shame he couldn't go number 1. Maybe if he came on a bit more *nudge *nudge.

2. This man needs no introduction, The number 2 spot is owned by Master Q (25 votes). With his insight and wisedom, no doubt he was going for the win. However, despite his undeniable popularity, he was beaten to the number 1 spot. Still finishing second is nothing to scoff at.

And Number 1 Personality of the Year 2010 is, with 27 out of a possible 105 voters,........ Hellopplz!!! I think a few votes came my way due to actually opening this thread :P. Still it can't possibly have anything to do with being the leading poster :P.

Thank You all for voting for the 2010 Edition of Personality Of The Year. Finished with a huge 105 voters and we appreciate every single voter out there and even the readers for making this thread a HUGE success :D. Hope to see you all vote and even nominate for the 2011 edition.

The 2011 Edition is here: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

m0nty

What am I, chopped liver?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ossie85

Quote from: m0nty on May 14, 2010, 08:17:02 PM

Poor m0nty :(, you're like the AFL world cup where Australia can't enter cos there wouldn't any competition!

Prospector, Master Q and MissPies have been the most influential IMO

Justin Bieber

Quote from: m0nty on May 14, 2010, 08:17:02 PM

OK i'll add you to the list. Will see the voting sway though ;).

Resetting the poll to make it fair :). Well....

korza

valkorum

Alex7089

No votes? I had to pick MP Q and Pros as well. The have made more changes to the forum than any of us regular folks (other than you m0nty) would've voted for m0nty but thought it should be the peoples award ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on May 14, 2010, 10:44:20 PM
Quote from: korza on May 14, 2010, 10:43:18 PM
Well i must be a bore.
Me too
There is an other option (thinking both of you voted once for that one) ::).

Added both of you though. If i keep adding, we are going to get a long list.

Master Q

Has anyone voted for themselves? I haven't voted yet...

Justin Bieber

I haven't but wondering how i got 2 votes. Coming after you Q. Want that bronze medal ;D

roo boys!

What about poor roo boys! lol. Hardly post so dont take me seriously and put me up there!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on May 15, 2010, 07:06:41 AM
What about poor roo boys! lol. Hardly post so dont take me seriously and put me up there!
Will do?

Master Q

Why did people vote for me? Of course its the obvious choice ( ;D) but i just want to know. Is it because i'm cool, or is it because i'm cool? 8)

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 15, 2010, 07:08:07 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on May 15, 2010, 07:06:41 AM
Will do?
NO, you and I will both recieve beatings on the street if you do!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on May 15, 2010, 07:09:06 AM
Why did people vote for me? Of course its the obvious choice ( ;D) but i just want to know. Is it because i'm cool, or is it because i'm cool? 8)
Probably because they want a female up there ;). The conspiracy is back up ;D