Main Menu

Cached front page

Started by Jimr1234, April 29, 2010, 10:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimr1234

Does anyone have the same problem that I do with my Fanfooty browser. The front page of fanfooty when I log in has not updated for about 1.5 weeks. I still have the Player Power Blog with the picture of Marc Murphy, Post Round 4.

bboys

foolysik

Bak2Form

nahh i got Killer Carl for the chop front of mine

Jimr1234

no eye deer

Had the same problem. I think I just 'refreshed' the page.

Justin Bieber

Next time could post in the Feedback section. M0nty usually reads it there.

Might of been a cashing issue like here http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,13841.0.html

valkorum

The other way to force a refresh is shift and click the reload/refresh button in your browser.  Monty did say he was having caching issues, so this could be what the problem is/was

MissPiesFF

Also check your browser settings, tools >internet options> update automatically

bailey-n

my main page is only showing me rnd 4 scores, BE etc. am i missing something?

Justin Bieber

Might be a caching issue thats been mentioned before. The Fanfooty Page Delay thread i think should deal with the issue. Can either go through the feedback section or just click the link below.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,14137.0.html

bailey-n

Blueboys

Just wondering will the last round teams be posted on the openning page? We still have round 4 up?

" 2010 Round 4, post-match"

I and I guess a lot of people like to see the last round teams so we can check the B/E and scores etc. And help would be great mate.

Also I would like to see a list of all the boy's on the buble posted too for the upcoming games. Not sure if we have 1 can't find it if we do. lol
With all the upgrades it will be great to have a list to check out and even a brief describtion on the player etc.

Good to see your ontop of the moving of posts to the right location, great job mate keep up the good work!  ;D

ossie85

Think you need a refresh BB?

All round 6 stuff for me. Unless I'm misinterpreting you?

korza