2 (7.7%)
Gumby/Hitchcock - Podsiadly/Rockliff
9 (34.6%)
No trades
6 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

wooglies

Hi everyone,
Is it time to trade hitchcock or gumby? I know its very early but they are both scoring very weakly and not looking like increasing in value anymore. With Pods and Rockliff up for grabs now would I be stupid not to trade 1 or both. At the moment i'm ranked 3472nd and have used 1 trade.
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks

elephants

i think judging by the amount of trades used you have trades to spare. get rid of them both. hitchy goone if ou are doing just one but i am showing a little faith in gumbles

wooglies

Thanks. Yeh i think ill show some more faith in gumby and if need be he can be like mitch brown and spend the year on the bench saving me 50 points whenever i need him.

valkorum

Quote from: wooglies on April 21, 2010, 06:45:34 AM
Thanks. Yeh i think ill show some more faith in gumby and if need be he can be like mitch brown and spend the year on the bench saving me 50 points whenever i need him.

Dont you mean 30 points :P

chatters24

Definetly keep Gumby. As long as he's fit they will play him IMO because they just need to get games into him. I have my worries over Pod's and Rockliffs security in their team's 22. Not too sure how lond Thomo will go with the 3 talls up forward in Geelong as he stated preseason that he didn't really liked the idea. It's worked so far but worry when stokes becomes available for selection in a couple of week's.
Rockliff on the other hand, he was pumping out some awsome DT scores in the preseason and still wasn't able to keep his spot for round one, so I would be surprised if he get's dropped at any stage regardless of what he scored the week prior.

elxam

wooglies

haha fair enough valkorum and elxam!
chatters24, do you think i should trade hitchcock, and if so, to who?

sledgey7

i am in exactly the same boat. actually i think we're sitting next to each other. used 1 trade so far with hitch and gumby on the bench.
was seriously considering swapping them both for pods and rock before they skyrocket but have been disuaded.
i am now in agreeance that gumby will keep playing and always be there as cinnamon.
i am def going to trade hitchcock but wether to bring on pods or rock is looming as season defining because i just get the feeling that one is going to fade into oblivion and the other will continue to star.
at this stage i'm leaning towards pods as he has impressed me when i've watched geelong and reminds me of the troy wilson story.
true geelong have other tall forward options but is it not possible that he could keep the tomahalk out of the side? plus he's 23k cheaper!
i haven't seen enough of rockliff but his score are impressive.
i would really like to hear as many peoples opinions on which one to go for as i am just stuck!

Flame

Hard to go past pods..77000...extremely low BE..He just makes a good downgrade..He has looked impressive..I'm picking him up this week. Gumby will have to stay though..They will keep playing him and hopefully he'll improve.

DT Junkie

Thurs teams will make decisions easier doubt hitchcock will get picked for much longer!

chatters24

I old personally go for the Pod's simply because he is $23,300 cheaper than Rockliff and I think that Rockliff will struggle for a spot once Adcock is ready to come back into the team.

elxam

Plus Black will also be ok soon, i think, so Rocky's spot is a little uncertain

bundyboy

hope you are all wrong about rockliff as I already have him - but agree that hitchcock's got to go, and pods is just too cheap to ignore!!

Sammocorw

If Rockliff is selected this week, I will be trading both Hitchcock and Gumby for Pods & Rocks after seeing this on http://www.decipherthis.net which suggests that Pods & Rocks will increase more this week than what Hitch & Gumby will at their peak price.
Player                     BE    Current Price Next Rnd Increase Expected Peak Price
Hitchcock, Cameron 16     $144,100              $9,254                $192,873
Gumbleton, Scott     21     $150,400             $18,999               $180,015
Podsiadly, James   -143     $77,800              $83,457               $395,636
Rockliff, Tom            -91    $101,100              $59,624               $326,400

chrisuzz

Quote from: bundyboy on April 22, 2010, 08:41:05 AM
hope you are all wrong about rockliff as I already have him - but agree that hitchcock's got to go, and pods is just too cheap to ignore!!
both players don't have secured spots in their 22