Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

what do you guys think of

riewoldt OUT and rioli or Boomer IN

dangers OUT and perterson IN

pretty sure on the VOLT trade but not sure about the dangerfield one

thoughts...

wipz

do it. cant go wrong with those trades just make sure you are going to have enough later in the season as peterson is going to need an upgrade

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,12734.0.html
Cheers

Big_Cox14

The Riewoldt trade has to be done, no doubt about that. Can't go wrong with Rioli or Boomer. I'm not sure how long Danger is going to be out for, so would wait until that has been confirmed before making that call.

But if Danger is out for a significant amount of time, then Peterson is a nice downgrade.

elephants

okay now i know i will most definitely regret this at the end of the season i ahve gone out dangers in peterson and out volt in rioli ahhhhhhh

elephants

cheers mate
dangers injury looks bad and he wasnt playing all that well anyway so i have dont the trades i now cant trade 'till round 6 i promised myself

Prospector_1

and you don't even know if peterson gets a game next week.

grum88

McLeod_23

of course peterson will get a game he was one of hawks best 2day and has that spark about him

elephants

prospector i am hoping that he does (which is no help at all) and i think gray should play as he was unlucky to miss out this week. i have gumby and duncan on the bench to cover :)

elephants

McLeod_23

ive got danger as well and i am keeping him because i have peterson on the bench :D

elephants

Prospector_1

... a week is a long time in footy ...

McLeod_23

Prospector he is a gun he will play and will do good against collingwood

Cicjose

Riewoldt for O 'Keefe. Wasnt going to have Riewoldt sitting on my bench for 8 weeks doing nothing stuff that.